Sporty

I'm so gonna suffer my coming week because I had a very sporty weekend. My regular basketball is on Friday night and Saturday I went to have a swim in Jun's secluded paradise. I even tested out his mine bike which looks really easy to handle but hard to ride. Guess I'm really not fit to be a Mat Rempit. I'm so nervous that the bike stalled once while going uphill. Later on we teach D'Dong how to dive, well this is a special 2 hours crash course for Dong. He can't swim but we taught him how to dive before learning how to swim. What's more interesting is we threw marble in the pool and had a game of fetch to see who got the most marble from down below the pool. Today I'm heading for badminton in about an hour. I'm not good at it but I just felt like I should at least go out and sweat. I can't remember who I heard it from girls like guys who do sports.

I've made it to church today and its Global Day of Prayer. You don't have to be there in the stadium God still hears your prayer. Happy praying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment