圆圈; Circles

Its difficult to draw a perfect circle free hand, without any tools from coins, bottle caps to proper drawing tools. Thats just something that reflects life, its hard to live a perfect life because there are so many things indirectly affecting us from relationships, career, education and religion etc. Just imagine you are the free hand drawing the circle. Now the tools we need to help us draw the circle would be family, friends and to some people God. In my life one of my most important tools would be my Dad. Although he is always cool and hardly show his compassion but as the breadwinner he did all he could to send me all the way to NZ for some money can't buy experience. Would like to take the opportunity to thank him and wish him happy belated father's day. Mum would be sitting on the same spot as dad in my life. Once a wise man said that the best investment is to actually treat your parents well and eventually they would give you all they have. I'm not encouraging you to grow those evil thoughts such as greed on what your parents owned, learn to treat them well and start talking to them if you don't. I believe they would be happy if you could spend some extra time to listen or talk to them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment