Melting Point


Until a certain point where one felt so touched that they decide to accept spending most of their time with that one special person, love begins. Knowing someone is there for you always might be a good thing like you had an insurance package but while leaving that person there as your security stand-by partner just incase you find no one better, the sucker takes all the pain but still smile infront of you hoping that you would hold let him hold your hand and say the word yes or even with a nod. I know its an awful situation but apparently its everywhere. Everyone throws the word LOVE around like a cheap toy.

I still think that these issues are always subjective some see it in a positive way because everyone has their right to choose and ofcourse while making decision they wouldn't want to miss those right infront of them just incase they might be the one. Some time ago, I heard from someone that hardly any married couple really settle down with the ideal one but they important point is they learn to love each other and accept the person that they've chosen. Love is always funky its always A loves B, B loves C, C loves D and B, D loves A. So eventually its complicated. Thats why you see one ur facebook status you can actually choose its complicated. Settling down is tough and the more popular the harder it is. Happy settling down with your loved ones.

Tips to settle down:
Eg. My Ex and I always compromise. I admit I'm wrong and she agrees with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment