Twenty Ten


The year where relationships around me turn sour one after another like chain effect. In fact even before stepping into this year the chain has been triggered from the "lovely" looking couple in everyone eyes turn into strangers overnight. Ugly truth spilled all over, only till then I notice all the hidden lies. After adjusting my life back to normal, friends around me cutting thier ties one by one. I wonder why no one cares to endure something that they hold on for years. Is it even worth spending years loving someone you hate so much now? Maybe they are just too young to understand how relationship works. If you start a relationship with an aim to break up maybe you shouldn't even start one. I wish those who doesn't know how to appreciate their partners may start learning and grow. Oh well I'm just whininng, not like those heart breakers/flirts care anyway. They would still continue what they do on a contrary makes me look like an angel. Woo Hoo.
Love is not a game.

3 comments:

=DeNIsE= said...

If you put this on FB maybe I can like it...

Gabriel said...

Nope, only available in private space. :P

Anonymous said...

this is not so private though...I am here, I am public

Post a Comment