Teluk Intan



It was a random invitation by my friend's mum to attend her niece's wedding over at Teluk Intan. Me and my friend started our journey around 10 in the morning. We stopped by Bidor before heading further up to Teluk Intan. Bidor like Muar where everything lies in the main street including the place that we are heading to. We had the best duck noodles in Malaysia and continue with our journey. When we arrived Teluk Intan I saw a leaning tower not as tall as Pisa but still something special and definitely good for the camera junkies. I didn't take much pictures throughout the trip because the hands and mouth are not stopping, the friendly hospotality from the family keeps us eating at all times. Finally the wedding dinner in the small town, they probably do not have this kind of celebration often hence the elders are all excited because they would have a chance to go on stage to perform their long awaited "public karaoke". After the dinner the elders changed venue to another KTV pub. This is by far the worst nightmare. First it was my friend's aunty playing this practical joke on me by repeatingly asking me which one of her niece do I prefer. In a joking manner she kept wanting to introduce the two nieces whom I've already met in KL. Then in the KTV a special live show with a stage performer which looks extremely horrible with very little clothes on. At a point of time I even suspected that they hired a transvestite. We left shortly after that back to our hotel, took a quick shower to refresh ourselves an home we go. The toughest part during the journey was to keep my eyes open and at the same time keep my friend awake. Reached home at 4a.m. and instant shut off when my head lands on my pillow. I enjoyed filling up my time with going out doing something random, at least it is better than staying home thinking too much and end up sending messages across to "The Recipient".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saya datang dari Bidor!

Gabriel said...

Lucky you, the duck noodle is so awesome.

Post a Comment