Free bird


The weekend was longer than I expected, plus I didn't know the invitation for dinner at Mo's was sent out as somebody had answered on my behalf so the Sat was stretched till 2a.m.

Woke up suiting up for an outing with Ali'D and mates, upon reaching downstairs and stepping out of the house with the car keys. Parent's stopped me and kidnapped me for a family dimsum gathering which isn't a bad plan after all checkin' my watch every now and then to make sure I'm not late but things were so much messier in reality because D's car was robbed by his uncle for a breakfast outing and we both were stuck one at home and one at the dimsum restaurant. Once D had his car it was like a lightning speed journey that we rushed to Pav's and thousand apologies to Tuk & Jai for waiting. I know it pisses them off thinking about it and they would know be so afraid to hang out with us.

The day was filled with desserts and a cheap Hi-tea session over at Starhill. The food was fine but the men's talk at the table is like an instant sleeping pill for the girls. Thanks Mo for the great hospitality hosting a bunch of FB/Iphone rapist. Dinner was absolutely wonderful, I like the home cook food idea and may the leg heal soon and u may resume going out with us on weekends.

Check out the DINO-Claw posed picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment