The 1000th Post

I'm really glad that I've finally did something out of my expectation. I didn't expect to blog and since then continue. I believe going through different phases in life shape us in a way God has planned for us. From all the science and being good at it now a banker is also significant enough and is always the topic when I talk to someone new. Its a very good ice breaker I reckon. So recently I've got this feeling of sorta interested in "somebody" but it was just a short crush because I know it would lead to no where plus I've always remembered that good guys are suppose to end last. So anyway I'm just spilling some beans here since I'm writing the 1000th post and its suppose to be something to be excited about. I just got distracted by this one person every second. I need to really wake up and concentrate on my career now. Money first then the honey comes later. Happy spending time reading my stupid 1000th post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment