Reward

I've just rewarded my self with two shirts from Robinson. Perry Ellis and Allan Brooke both with 10% off. Not some good deal that I scored there but still I bought them so that I can have my set of clothes all replaced in one go. Manage to catch a Salty show "Salt" starring Angelina Jolie. At the same time I bump into Swannie and WK at MidValley, later on my second bump into my high school "sister". Met a new friend today. Quite satisfied with the reward after doing a charity goodwill last Friday. Think its about time I wrap up and head to bed. I've got a busy week ahead and coming Sunday will be brunch with the ever loving family to celebrate "X" yrs anniversary for my parents. If I'm not mistaken should be 30yrs. Worth celebrating isn't it? The reason I find it great is that for all the quarreling they still love each other. Thank you Lord for giving me such great parents and let them love as you do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment