One night

My checkpoint in life. It is only the second day of the week yesterday, I've noticed I stretched my time fully. I reached home later than I usually do as I helped out a little in the office before I go on my vacation. I had a very well cooked meal by my lovely mum and headed out in a hurry to get my hair cut before I board the plane this Friday. I don't wanna look ugly in Bali. When I was done with the hair cut the lady say I got cute small ears and I returned with a smile and told her because of that I can only hear compliments. Then it was worship practice at Miao's place. Its a very nice place to hang out we jammed and chatted the whole night till a little past midnight before I rush home and slammed myself in to the bed till this morning.

Had an interview with HSBC after saying prayers. It is the second interview met some interesting competitors. One of them had a year experience in big four. I just hope that this will turn out well so I can have a choice. Its been awhile since I've made a major choice in life. I've left Romance out for almost a year already. I've picked up Career and have been occupying much of my life time with Career. Why not you make a choice today too be it a big or small.

0 comments:

Post a Comment