F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

I was just thinking about what should I write and this friendship title pop out in my mind. In my own honest opinion one would only need a few true friends. True friends are the ones that really care. You can't measure using a time frame, for eg: I might have known some primary or secondary school mates for years but they aren't genuine true friends. True friends are the one that would understand your situation by themselves. I've gone through many years by seeing some true identity surfaced apart from the relationship I had previously. These friends would abuse the friendship and of course create rumour, or bad mouthed you when you aren't around. Some would befriend you for certain advantages. I've even encounter friends going backdoor on your spouse or even lover. Just how bad it is in reality. Thank god that we have been given a choice to select our friends nicely. Without all this experiences I wouldn't have gained so much insight. It is better for all these to surface whereby I could see rather than having all of these screen off knowing nothing at all. Glad that I've got some real friends and some less genuine friends. All in all I am thankful that some would care and for those who don't I couldn't care less for them too. In a world where survival of the fittest counts I shall ignore the wicked ones and seek those angels where I belong to. Good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment