Saving for my timepiece.



I've been saving and checking out watches which I really want. I found this chart provided by ofcourse Louis Erard. My opinion in general is as per chart but I've added in IWC and as you can see I've also put in some personal opinion to the chart. There are more brands to be considered and not mentioned because this is just a guideline. For eg: Oris, Bell&Ross, Mido and various boutique watches which may even be on par with the lux category. I'm not trying to say you are wearing a fashion watch or anything as this is just a chart to show you in general the value of it. Everyone have different prefrence. Some like fashion watches, some love luxury watches eventhough they don't know why they are so expensive. I personally is saving for a watch in the High Middle group and if I do have extra budget I'll go High End. When you constantly raise your benchmark of your goals you are constantly motivating yourself to work harder. Have a great Friday people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment