SCAM


I was doing my work and at the same time doing some research on my business to prepare for the next brainstorm session. Suddenly this phone call came in and my GM whom I report directly to wasn't in. I picked up the call and as stated in the title it is some middle eastern guy trying to scam of course as a banker to protect the bank interest I try to play with the flow to dig more information out of the guys. They wanted to transfer US$7billion, can you imagine how stupid they are to do so? They wanted to transfer money into a Bank Islam account. This is just absurd. Imagine how much our bank is going to charge them for transferring such an amount.

Just like any relationship, there is always a way for some silly people to con some easy going people into a fantasy relationship. Well you can't blame them for one is willing and the other is cunning. Which is why we should never let our guards down nowadays even in a relationship. Always maintain a safe exit for yourself just incase your partner isn't compatible or just plain naive. Thanks for today's scam that made me realised for a moment that I'm very lucky indeed to be single than to be in a wrong relationship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment