Attraction

On the hill, I slept well. Being surrounded by some really nice people. It was great to see some new faces. I'm still trying to put all of the thoughts from the trip together in one post but I just can't. All I can say that the trip in my own personal opinion is short but maybe this is why it makes you look forward for another trip. I would really want to stay a little longer just so I could have the company. I wasn't expecting anything or anyone that would make the trip so interesting. I shall see what God has planned for me in the future. To be honest, I don't know why but my heart was out of control when I was in Fraser's. My heart was beating in different rhythm and I kept trying to resolve it by calming myself down and eventhough I could tell straight forward that what leads to the awkward rhythm but I kept telling myself that I need to calm down and reassure the reason for the inconsistent beating. A funny and wierd trip I had isn't it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment