Art of Love; Love of Art



Title describes me more for the latter and as for the former I'm still polishing it. Exactly the point which I thought of highlighting today. I've really done enough in the past, thinking back I can only give you a silly smile if you asked me why. Now that I love art so much, I'm saving up to slowly add item by item into my collection. However without a space for these pretty things I think I'm going on my own mega project which is to own a space for my own so I can accomodate the things I like. More ventures opportunities are here for me to pick. It all comes down to which one gives me the best return for the effort spent. By the way I could use some help here. I'm looking for sources for roundneck Tees male and female design. Another item I'm looking for is single or double cuff shirt. Let me know if you do see them. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment