The false prophet





So this was what happened last night when this fool came stomping all over thinking that he is "somebody". You know God gave men two heads, but only one could work at a time. So his small head took over his big head and resulted in this. Alright to summarize when I was about to leave work, a message window pop up in my PC, it was my ex and an invited guess, by looking carefully its ex's new boy. This ain't the 1st time, he called me on mobile before. So 1st he wanted me to remove the pics of me and Steph from facebook without knowing Malaysia is in MSC status. Ok I totally understand which is why I've been removing them. Well he probably doesn't know that the root of the problem can be solve with a simple text message to daddy saying you both are officially in a relationship. I don't understand furious probably its regarding my blog post previously, which is not furious at all. I don't know what is this dude talking about later on because I simply said I was busy and if busy doesn't make sense, maybe you should start going to school again. No, I didn't keep giving reasons and excuses, I gave only one which is I'm BUSY. See kids in school never understands that working in a corporation can be really busy although I have the privillege to go online at work. The conversation became more ridiculous when he tries to talk about logic, as you can see he is like talking to himself as if I asked him for a logic reason. The worst part, did I even mention that she is seeking attention? So eventually mama got dragged in the conversation because my line was attached to her which is the main line. In year 2009, ex requested me to change to family plan so we could enjoy the privillege of talking and texting free, soon enough we broke up and ex wanted to go prepaid to enjoy benefits talking to this god-like guy. So she request me to detach the line, which was attached to hers as she was the main line. Then I gave clear instructions that all you need to do is to change yours, it doesn't affect mine as I'm on a separate billing system and if they do ask you what to do with the supplimentary line just inform them that you've got consent to change it to whatever maxis plan. So I called up Maxis last night and to my surprise the one making noise did nothing about their plan and the operator was like asking me why detach the line since its on separate billing.
Me: The mainline user would like to go on prepaid now.
Operator: Prepaid??
Me: Yea, I don't know why but please proceed with my instructions.
Operator: OK, everything will be done in 24hrs.

I've do this couple a favour and hopefully no more mama is making noise which don't make sense because its not like they are paying my bills. Last but not least, yes unfortunately they are fellow Christians just like me. Please people never ever think of us Christians as lunatic because stereotyping is very wrong.

Spiritual upkeep people:
-Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds. Because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. James 1:2-3-

0 comments:

Post a Comment