Peace talk


Well obviously having my mobile service interupted is not something that I should be happy about. Just to inform readers that. Don't send me messages and just go offline unless you have a logic reason. I'm open for a conversation if you really want to talk, I can be helpful but I'm not your slave. I treat friends well but if you don't act like a human don't expect to be treated like one. I forgive you because I think your wisdom level is just there whereby you are so easily influence by external factor/input. My humble advice: Just pay attention to you studies!

Remember tolerance has its treshold. Its not cute being an attention seeker. After all it is my fault to actually agree changing my mobile plan. Sometimes you made me mad....

-Signing off for lunch-

0 comments:

Post a Comment