Initiative

So i took the initiative in order for me to finish up all those undone and saying the unsaid. I've expected the worst, all these time I've prepared myself to stand stronger before you. I know I have to show you that I'm good so that you won't be bothered by guilt or any form of disturbance. I'm glad that God has been answering my prayers, career went well, family bonds were better, friends were closer, and this one last thing is up to me to make things happen.

Remember my question a few post back? There is no right or wrong, it is just parables, the moral of the question is so that we could start to think from another point of view.

Monkey : Kids/Future Kids
Peacock : Spouse
Elephant : Parents
Tiger : Wealth/Status
Dog : Friends

So if your logic way of answering the question is by eliminating the weakest first in order to be save, you are the common 80%. In order words if peacock is not your last animal to be holding on then you are common.

If you happen to think of protecting the weakest and letting the tough ones go first then you would be in the same group with me which is the 20% who would make sure most animals make out of the jungle safe. My answer was Tiger, Dog, Monkey, Elephant, Peacock.

From this I hope you would learn to be less selfish. It is an option to do so because no one would be forcing you or even criticize your way of thinking. You decide whether you would be common for the rest of your life or learn to see things in different ways. A perfect couple would be both from the uncommon group, 2ndly would be one from each group, if a couple happen to have both in the common group then maybe you both should learn to tolerate and understand each other more. There is always a solution unless one give up earlier than the other.

Happy pondering.

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment