Queue

So many things, so little time. It is fair that everyone is given 24 hours a day. How you spend this precious time is important. Some use it to date, some sleep, some work. I'm altering my time so that I could balance work and leisure. Personal time and also time for others. No matter what, your decision matters alot to yourself and also to people around you.

I've got this question. If you were to adventure into the forest, you were given 5 animals to accompany you. Peacock, Tiger, Monkey, Elephant and a Dog. It is fairly dangerous in the forest and you have to leave the animals at different times. So you have these 5 animals, which one will you first let it left behind and which will be by your side till the end?

Generally 80% of the people would come out with similar patterns. Are you that common people on earth or are you the 20%. Think about it and if you want to share your answers you may drop a comment or mail me at gabriel_weib@hotmail.com. I'll tell you readers the meaning behind it later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment