1 "Hell" Malaysia

Its ugly to come home just to find out my country is nothing but a racist country. Don't these people understand they are making headlines in overseas? I must said it out and no matter what I'll still label this country as a terrorist launchpad and it is definitely not fit for living. An educated person could just easily tell that it is politics behind all these racial tension. Is it alright if any other individual throw a molotov or a pig's head in the mosque? It is the same definitely unacceptable. Malaysia could save alot of money not building those corn shaped building because we are iconic now as a country where churches gets burned. Enough is enough, do not mess with any other races just because you are so called malays. I understand there are really good malays, but if you think allah is a word exclusively for you, you should read more because your not intellectual enough to be called human yet.

Police in Malaysia shows us how useless they are when they give silly comments and do nothing. Seriously there isn't any results in all cases in Malaysia except for bullying law abiding citizens. If this happened in any other more civilised country their police force would have started working and kicking these peoples asses for arsoning Churches. Well i must say i need to really work harder in order to leave this country because every extra day I'm here in Malaysia I'm feeding these politicians wallet with my hard earn cash and risking my life.

My Allah is not your Allah, my Allah doesn't teach us to be terrorist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment