My cousin

Dear Ivan,

Life must have been tough for you these years. I understand how you feel although I myself did not went through all you've experienced. I believe at your age it must be hard for you to tell who's right and who's wrong. I'm surprised you could remember in detail of what happened. We used to play those toys and run around in Kluang. Your dad, is also closest to us because he lived with us for quite some time, I remembered you people came stayed with us in KL too. When life gets tough, we always question God why of all he picked us. I know without love and care the world would be colourless. Our family fight for the rights for the Chong family, each and everyone of us fight hard to keep you in the family. It was out of expectation what was in the will. We were surprised because Arthur's family, Aunty Daphne's family were all ready to have you stayed with them just like what they mentioned in the comment box. I felt you and i really do. I'm happy to hear that you and Ian are doing good. I hope you both stay strong and remember your roots. I also managed to discover your current situation over at this rich couple's home. Do not give up pursuing your dreams and make sure you don't waste your talents. It is never too late to pick up a book and go back to school. I'll always keep you brothers in my prayer. Your parents in heaven must be proud. Be a great young men.

Blessings and with love,
Gabriel

Attached is a video of your life which i would like to share and touch the life of people around me.

God is always there walking with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment