Sunset Bar @ Garden Village Siem Reap

I'm here to inform all of you that I'm still alive, just a short update from my Guest House here. Its been a wonderful and memorable trip here at Siem Reap, thank God for the perfect weather and great people we meet along the way. I've managed to cover almost everything, will not be back any time soon unless its my future partner's request. I'm happy to be here on one of the most valuable heritage in South East Asia. It also owns UNESCO world heritage status. Life is not that bad after all.

I tried to get each and everyone of you something meaningful, i hope you don't mind the things i got for you guys, things are really pretty costly here as they their common currency is in USD.

Alright that's all for now, will drop by later. Have a blessed day.

-Gabriel-

0 comments:

Post a Comment