Seriously, its not that serious

You never solve problems if you choose not to solve it. I hate being barked at for no reason and this is the second time. Love is blind and you are not, don't take things too personal and start barking up the wrong tree. You see when i say friends are on my side doesn't mean they can't be on your side as well. If our friends in common are neutral it means they are on both sides so its not that they have to choose a side right? Don't call up to scold or even ask Mr. Nice guy to be on a teleconference. I'm not someone who likes to take it down the street for a one on one fight. Obviously I don't really like you because my first impression of you is your like a blind dog barking on the other side of the phone when i first talk to you, but i don't hate you either. I don't want to judge others but based on my understanding its really unfavorable to apologize and pretend to be nice and the next thing throwing temper here and there. Please do respect friendship but if friendship isn't your cup of tea its your call. Well its been your call always so don't get overboard, there is a certain level of tolerance, I forgive you over and over again for the sake of seeing changes and having faith in you for i assume you don't know what you're doing. You should really focus on your studies and relationship now to make things happen. Enjoy your relationship and look at the bright side. You are an adult now, you could get into a new relationship in a short period i believe nothing else bothers you.

Oh well anyway its about time i go of to the airport. Its raining i hope it doesn't rain in Angkor Wat. Seriously, its not that serious is specially written just before i leave because its really meaningful if you people get it, nvm if you don't. I've met Meghan Yap twice in a day because we ain't going to see each other for a year. God bless us both in our journey, for me on my trip and for Meg back to your home sweet home. Will miss those times we chit chat *not gossip.

Our deeds determine us as much as we determine our deeds.

Blessings,
Gabriel

0 comments:

Post a Comment