The Night is Still Young

It's pretty late but I'm still here at the bar playing pool, we came out to chill because we really feel like staying to see more. I can't get enough of Angkor Wat during sunset. I've gone there twice in 3 days. To actually tell you guys in detail of the trip will have to take along time as there are so many random events and interesting things to know here in this historical town.

We were going around in tuk-tuk for 3 days, had lots of dust for free but there are places with clean air too. Its breezy traveling in tuk-tuk. I've got some T-shirt for guys and girls but I'm still planning on who should i distribute it to. Most probably i will give my sis and mom priority but those who don't get the Ts there are some really meaningful stuffs for you.

Its about time i get back to pool and for a cold beer. May my dear father in heaven look after me as i will be flying back to KL and to Bangkok. Protect us from tugs and bless us abundantly. In your greatest name, Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment