Third Week @ January

Its Day 4 of the week, my SOP would be to drop by Pasar Malam @ OUG for a bite. OUG is heaven for food hunters. Curry Mee, Pork Noodles, Beef Noodles, Steven's corner, Asam Laksa, Char Kuey Teow, Dim Sum, Italian Pizza, Boneless Chicken Rice and of course to those who loves yucky food there is Smelly Tofu. Please consult an OKR-ian before trying your luck here to get the food, timing is crucial.

Weekend will be dedicated to my friends as I'll be meeting them for lunch. SnoopDoug might be back so maybe we could catch a movie and supper over at Moses's a Christian owned mamak stall.

A gentle reminder for my ever caring friends, I'm fine but any of you want to have a heart talk I'm always available. I'm more than willing to help in any sorts of DIY if any of you are interested. Just don't ask me who am i giving my DIY final product to.

Next Tuesday will be dinner with ex-colleague from Grey's. You people rock always. Will be hosting Rick Lee from Seoul on 5th-7th February, I'll appreciate if anyone could suggest me some nice place to visit in KL.

-Blessings-

0 comments:

Post a Comment