I Luv Contemporary Design

















I've always been a fan of art and design. Contemporary Arts and Design will be my favourite of all. Why modern? this is because I simply like simple and practical design. To me design comes first then function. We have to admit that design is the first thing that catches your attention before you even start discovering the function. I believe taste is important whether you like it or not. As we move up to higher society we must also have a character with taste to match your status. In the end, it is how you decide what you want other people to see in you. Don't blame other people for looking down on you or even think that you are someone whom you are not. Character and your impression does the talking. Afterall we do judge a book by its cover and this is true for all mankind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment