Aunty Diana

Its my Aunt's birthday. Just like to take this opportunity to wish her happy birthday. When u age, you have different priorities. I remember when i was young I use to hope that under the wrapper of my present is a toy. Later on I started to love different kind of things from Scale model cars, to CDs. Same goes to people I love in my life, I regretted at times not spending more times with those whom really loves me. Love changes, but the character remains. Everything fresh is always nice, just like what we had for lunch today at a place in the middle of nowhere. The fish was fresh, fruits were fresh, they all taste good. Love is also best when it is fresh, how you keep it fresh is another story, some goes stale after awhile, some rotten further on. The person you decided to hold on forever always affects your decision or gives you great impact. When I think about it, I just close my eyes and pray because I know I've gone through a rough path in life but I know what is important is present and future, past is just a process. Happiness is when you learn to smile at the past and rock your current world like you wanted it.

Next post will be something sad but its not about my relationship or past, it is about this person whom my family and I cared significantly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment