K

We were both strangers, from different part of the world. On one special occasion, we both visited the same place. We met each other at this very sacred place. I kneeled down and you came and sat down beside me seconds after i sat. We looked at each other and we both smiled, I said hello and you responded. We clicked on so well that we kept talking while people are busy praying. You even told me where you stayed. I'll always remember we pass by each other's life, I'll keep you in my mind. I believe meeting you is fated, It was sweet and wonderful meeting you. You make me forget about how sucky my life was for a moment. Thank you Lord for giving me this chance to know this wonderful friend. Even for a minute I'll still appreciate it. I excuse myself too soon, but it is enough for you to leave a mark in my mind and heart. Wherever you are, take good care and have a safe trip. I'll miss you.

-you made me smile just for awhile-

Yours faithfully,
Gabriel

0 comments:

Post a Comment