Schedule

Plans for this coming week is relatively loose, I was set up for a blind date by my friend. It is funny because i haven't really experienced it, I've only seen it on reality show. Its just a dinner meeting with my buddy, his spouse and the annonymous person. I don't know who is that but as long as we click then we could be friends. Its no hard knowing new friends now as I've got no ties. At the same time it means that I will miss basketball this Friday.

Saturday will be SaiGao a.k.a Jun's birthday party. It will be at his place and the How's management has forbidden our SOP(standard operation procedure) to down 5sec. The last time they had it, they turned the house upside down and party people were assumed to be dead corpse the next day.

A be early Birthday to Jun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment