Passing time on Bossanova

Its been a wonderful day from morning working and at the same time getting to know a friend in a deeper manner. Its been such a pleasure knowing you, although we might have different views but i respect your views and happy to see people with strong stand and principals.

My work took a paused as one of the workstation PC is down. I think I seriously don't mind about my pay anymore as long as i enjoy my work I'm happy. I go off 5pm sharp daily which is so much better than most banks. I'm still on my way of achieving my dreams, I bet its not that far away. My constant outing and travelling makes me more prepared with all the inspiration and ideas to kick start my dreams. Money is important but life is priceless, I'm seeking a worry free life. Which means I'll have to first settle money which is easy, work hard and save for a short period.

Its good to have certain strength and making use of it for good but when it is being manipulated and abused then sad to say you are still plebeian.

-What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if people claim to have faith but have no deeds? Can such faith save them?- James 2:14

0 comments:

Post a Comment