Waiting at the rendezvous


When I was young I remember I was worst than RUGRATS, I remember giving my parents so much unwanted surprises that I'm glad that me and them can still live till today. I remember there was once I head out cycling alone, I was adventurous and at that time Sri Petaling and Bukit Jalil doesn't exist. I cycled alone and wondered in to the forrest alone, I came home late and I wasn't as lucky as kids nowadays with cellphones where parents could just reach you. I remember I came home around 8pm, it was already dark and when I drift my mountain bike infront of my gate, my parents were holding torch lights ready to go find me. They did not raise their voice, they quickly open the gate and hugged me and shoo me to take a shower and dinner was ready at the table. Don't you think I'm lucky to have such parents? I learned from them and I was brought up this way. Which explains why I could tolerate all those nonsense back then. I tested the waters to find out that not everyone loves coming home. Which is why I'm left waiting at the rendezvous. Waiting for you...

在外面玩的开心,累了想回家就赶快加快脚步,别让疼你的人担心。家门都会为你打开等你回家。感觉来了突然打起方块字还真有趣。想你的日子还真难过。

Someone told you something that you want to hear and you bought it. When you decided not to buy that nonsense, it is often a little too late.

-Do you have eyes but fail to see, and ears but fail to hear? And don't you remember? Mark 8:18-

0 comments:

Post a Comment