When all make sense

It is time for you people to finally gather all those missing notes and start digesting them. I remember back then I start my revision early but I still manage to get only pass for my results. I know it sucks but I'm free from those torture for now, not until I go back to school for my MBA. All the best in studies to y'all.

I was told that I'm not sincere when I'm chatting on instant messanger. It was such a random hit. I just don't understand why must we start picking a fight when nobody starts. Reminds me of the once super popular vid on youtube, 你有压力,我有压力,点解你要。。。

I'm drafting my SiemReap trip, it should be up soon. Thanks for all the creative names which i received in my inbox, I've got chicken Lil, Dino, Mighty, Smelly, Dumbo, Jumbo, Tiny, Senorita, Bunny etc. Keep those names coming, although I sorta have a name in mind for each of them already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment