5 year old friendship

I just notice my previous post was so serious, maybe i got too into the subject. I'm happy today because i manage to finally meet my friend after 4 years. We known each other for so long and we were so close before I went to Uni and she went to Oz. We had coffee, lunch, dessert and a walk before we say good bye to each other. It is meaningful for both of us. I'm happy for Meghan because not only she now resides in Oz but she is also happily staying with her boy friend. I will visit you someday in Adelaide so that you'll have a chance to treat me.

Time to get back to my bag packing. See you guys in a week. I won't be able to update when I'm over there as I won't be bringing my laptop around. If there is comp provided then i might consider to update while I'm away but i doubt as i would be too tired or busy planning my trip. Enjoy the working week and for those whom are studying all the best, Meghan leaving on Friday have a safe journey.

-signing off-

0 comments:

Post a Comment