Thrashing Kayangan Heights

Party @ Jun's place is always fun. After a light meal, we chilled our never ending supply of beer. I went around to check out the house which is really like a piece of art itself. I hang around the karaoke room to enjoy some music there, everyone here seems to sing so well. I sang a song and that's it. Soon i could here splashing sound from the pool, people were being thrown in. Dong's phone went in as well and it is now in ICU. I went out for beer and after some fake beer session i was duped and got trap. With my all very healthy overgrown friends, they pick me up like a feather and threw me in the pool, they even choose to throw me into the cold water pool. I shivered for a moment and I'm all good to get the rest of the people in. Some somersault in the pool, some did canon ball, some twist and turn some landed flat. We all had so much fun, until my fingers were all wrinkled.

Later on in the night was poker. I felt guilty making WeiRen's sis cooked our supper. Child labour is illegal. I couldn't find my bottle of vodka before i leave. I'll get it back on Friday's basketball session i guess. I can't wait for another party over at the How's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment