Back to work - Back to blog

It's been such a wonderful trip that i can't help but to miss and think about all the great moments i had there with my buddies. I must say i appreciate you both as a travelling mate. If I had done anything that offended any of you I'm deeply sorry, I must have been having too much fun that i hurt you.

Its lunch time and I'm hungry but the first thing i reach for is not food instead i took out my earphones and the bossanova CD i bought in Bangkok. Its so nice to listen to it after working for 5 hours as i started working today @ 6:45am just to catch up with the work i miss.

This trip is really full, full of all sorts of random and unexpected laughters. We manage to make a few friends along the way. We first met Rick Lee from Seoul,Korea then Katie the next day from the States and Lastly Safire from Hamburg,Germany. Not to forget those people we played pool with Febreeze from France, Barbarra from Italy.

I'll need some time to arrange and organize and do more research to write down what I've experience this trip. Spare me some time alright? I'll make sure i'll upload some really nice pics of places i land my foot on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment