Off

I'm really tired therefore today I'm staying home people, please forgive me as I'm really experiencing fatigue after consecutive outings pass midnight. Also lately I've been posting only text due to the error on connection when i try to post pictures.

************************************

There is this bad omen happening on me. I don't know what it is but its bothering me. Maybe it had already happen, afterall what can be that bad which I've yet to experience.

************************************

The Steamboat session over at the far far land was a great, maybe not for BBdw@gon but the company is priceless having them sit together to have a meal is always good.

************************************

I'm being very patient and people around me do questioned about my changes, I guess once in awhile we should improve ourselves. Tomorrow will be my debut contributing in my cell group. I hope I could bring smiles and laughter to them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment