The Gold Fish Uncle

The subject was directly translated from Cantonese to English. I have been observing all these people around me for years and I must say only dumb fishes got hooked because it is actually very obvious what these people want from you. You know they say one is most popular when they encounter a relationship problem or a recent break up. This is where most people approach in order to fabricate the situation where he/she is there to bring you up again. This will somehow create the so call love illusion. It makes you fall for them in that instance because you are weak. I myself had an experience where i was there for a friend whom broke up and i did had all the advantage i had in hand but I did not further pursue that artificial relationship. We are still good friends now because she knows i've not only helped her but show her that rebounding is not love. I'm meeting her for lunch today.

Nobody strangers treats you good for no reason. I remember tons of funny excuses people uses to get near the weak soul. Some took leave for an outing using excuses like photography and stuffs for a date, some send emails or text daily, some even uses excuses like asking for favor so that it increases the chances of meeting, favors ranges from helping to look after a friend/ex which had sickness or other activities. Its a real world and its a dog eat dog world, a wrong move and your eaten. So me and my fellow friends should be more cautious this new year for your own safety and for you own self worth sake.

You are a Gold Fish Uncle a.k.a Cassanova for sure because you never did care about your so call friend with sickness, all you care is about what you are getting am I not right? I hate to tell you the truth and you for sure will deny. Good luck fishing and remember never to use God's name in helping you achieve evil planned goals. Your god is my god and you are making my god, my father look ugly here.

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Fellow 40 + 3 I won't be attending this coming cell group as I'll be away on a backpacking trip. Happy working and have a blessed gathering this Wednesday. Thanks for all the prayers, I'm all good and will be able to conquer Angkor Wat with slight cough. See you soon.

坏人最有本事就是装好人。

0 comments:

Post a Comment