Saturday night live

Its Saturday and nothing is better than being accompanied by friends. First it started of with a small gathering with my ex-housemates. We had lunch and I hope they had fun and enjoyed the meal. Everyone should be happy. Then I went for pool with Eugene for two hours for a race to 7 games. I got lucky and won that rubber match. We head to McD for some private conversation.

To my dear friend, sometimes we have to give in, I'm not sure what is the story but I believe and faith in you both. Don't you want to see the flower bloom? Don't kill the effort that you both have put in for years. Be patient, love never fails.

Tonight is party night with CS and family, we are having it over at the night club beside Times Square, if I'm not mistaken it should be something call Deluxe. I have no idea what is the occasion but it will definitely be a great party with great company.

I hope i could drag my body to Church tomorrow to replenish my spirit and soul. I've also on today shared the photo album made specially for us "The Dudes" with my friends. It will be so cool when we get older and if we could sit together and go through it again.

Alright I really need to spend my time with my parents now, its like i have been MIA since morning.

-signing off-

2 comments:

~Sonorous~ said...

NO FAIR!! LOST BY A HAIR!~ LAST 8 BALL!!!

Gabriel said...

Haha its just my day mate. LOL I'm always ready for revenge tourney.

Post a Comment