Special Day

I was terribly sick on the last day of 2009, but that doesn't stop me from going out. After work i quickly had my dinner and pop a Panadol and drove like Jensen Button so that i won't be late and it paid off because i was too early. We had dinner at Kissaten which is a very nice place, i reckon Doug should go one day as they serve German Beer. I was sick so i ordered Miso Ramen and Gyoza, had my first warm Ocha in my entire life. Eventually they refill it with cold Ocha. :)

So what's the occasion, its Paul's Bachelors Party/Dinner. Paul,KarMun(not my ex),MinYee&Spouse,Andy,LeLer,Jeremy, Clement and Me attended. We had fun eating and talking sorry that i constantly need to excuse myself to clean my runny nose. I have to pass the drinking session as I'm looking forward for my trip on Monday. SJ4P always rocks, this Saturday we'll meet again at Paul's wedding.

Home, I've decided to go to bed early because i respected certain people i send them a txt to wish them, thanks for all the wonderful calls and text, It made my day and I'm feeling much better today. Before i head to bed i walked out to my garden and look up to see this wonderful sight of blue moon which happens rarely and that is where the old saying once in a blue moon came by. To explain further it is basically full moon but second time in a month, usually it only happens once a month but this time it happens twice and it falls on a day before new year. Its so rare that it only happens 18 yrs once. Its ok for those who miss it, 18 yrs is not too long, you'll still be alive. LOL

I'm going out today to prepare all the necessary stuffs for my trip, from currency to all the misc stuffs. Heineken at home was fully stocked so once I'm good to drink, I'm drown myself in it.

I couldn't be bothered by what rumors is going outside, I'm so tired of hearing nonsense for the past couple of years. If you hear rumors let me assure you that its mostly lies and the source will always be from a girl/female/bitch/lady. So I'm going to smile at my past and let the liars continue to lie for they really have nothing better to do. As long as people around me knows the truth I'm fine with it.

Time is ticking off, time to catch up with plans for today, ah choo!! Bless you.

2 comments:

Elainey said...

i guessed we did share a common new year eve after all, i was down with flu and in bed by 11pm. well at least ur lucky enuf to see the blue moon. and please.. rumours arent always from your opposite sex only. take a time off and look around in ur office, rumours spread anywhere, anyone and anytime.regardless of gender! btw nice to meet u gabriel loh ;)

Gabriel said...

woots, hey nice to see you hear sorry for the sexist post, maybe its just the people around me happen to be ladies.

Post a Comment