WooHoo

Its all good this morning when I read the news on the business section. This is what I read and its enough to make me get out of my chair and celebrate for a moment.

-KNM Group Bhd’s founder and group managing director Lee Swee Eng has proposed to acquire the entire business and undertakings of KNM in a deal worth RM3.6bil.
In a filing to Bursa Malaysia yesterday, KNM said BlueFire Capital Group Ltd, an entity controlled by Lee, had proposed an equivalent price of 90 sen for each issued ordinary share of KNM.- StarBiz


I just happen to hold my KNM shares and increase them in January this year. This would be my last counter which I haven't sold off. Let's just say I bought it at a price below 90 cents. I hope the acquisition will be sucessful, even if it is not, the price of KNM would go up due to the confidence in market.

Happy investing people.

*For those who haven't heard of KNM:
KNM, which was established in 1990, is involved in the manufacture of process equipment and processing units for O&G, petrochemicals, minerals processing, desalination, renewable energy, chemicals, steam generation, power and environment industries. The group currently operates 19 manufacturing facilities and engineering centres in 12 countries, offering a diversified range of products and services to its clients in more than 60 countries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment