For the past 4 days

It was a great event going back to my hometown KLUANG to meet up with my relatives. Primarily I had fun collecting annual taxes from them in red packets. I'm glad that I'm still eligible in collecting it. Secondly I had fun with my niece. I'm now uncle Gab. It just doesnt sound conformtable but oh well i guess this is part of growing up. We had so much fun star gazing, watching fireworks and floating lanterns. The best part of it is I've get to know a person more these days and I must say its been a wonderful experience having you as a company throughout my days in KLUANG. Life would be less colourful without your text. Thank you for making my time pass faster and it has also been ages since I last wake up with text messages showing on my phone.

These days I've been stuffing myself with heaps of junk food, I also had my blood pressure tested. Results shows that I can continue eating junk food for now. I've been eating good food as if there is no tomorrow. While visiting my mum's side relatives, the golden question popped out which caught me a little off guard but thank god I answered it in a simple and straightforward way. So as expected they were expecting to see the you know "who" and I told them the relationship was offed and the following question was WHY? I simply answered because I respected her decision. Simply tai-chi my problems away so that no one gets bothered. I'm getting my pics sorted out and hopefully I could get my niece's photo up soon. Happy holidays to those that are still hibernating. I want to stop writing hidden messages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment