Temporary absent

Dear Readers,

I'll be temporary away as I'm facing one of the biggest challenge since my relationship collapsed. This time my wife, my Mac fell sick and it is confirmed that her heart (HDD) was dead. Expert says there isn't much chance to save the 25 years of memories stored inside her. The fortunate part is she will be back soon with her heart expanded to 500Gb. Her medication fees are so huge that I hope it will be worth it. So I would like to have a favor from you all. If you do have any pictures of me and You. Do send it to me or arrange an appointment with me so I can get some of them back from you. It is as if fated that God wants me to wipe of my memories and have a brand new start. My wife will be back home hopefully by Tuesday night and I'll be back to work on Wednesday and I'll be on anti-terrorism financing and anti-money laundering training for two days starting tomorrow. Please do pray for me and my Mac to stay strong at this point of time. In trying times sometimes we just need to be positive and have faith that there is hope. When we work, we work but when we pray, God works. Happy waiting for my upcoming stories.

Sincere apologies from the writer,
Gabriel

0 comments:

Post a Comment