Sunday


Besides heading to church and checking out some Apple products in the day. Out of expectation came an invitation for an early dinner over at Zouk Cafe. Wonderful ambience and fellow mates made the event cheerful. This friend which I knew by accident due to some miscommunication with Dave was the only girl on the table. I proudly present to you BakKutTeh! Why BKT??? because rumours said she had 7 bowl of rice when she eats BKT. Her diet programme will always be starting tomorrow. We had our Heineken Draugh on happy hour, I had lasagna which have me stuffed to my throat. Mango Misu is highly recommended for dessert.




Its Monday today, how I wish I had longer weekends to spend time reading and spending fun times with friends. Memories will be slowly left behind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment