Debts

The government is now chasing after me for a rather huge amount of RM40 k which I borrowed sometime back when I was in Uni. The amount is sufficient to pay a downpayment for a house. The unfortunate part I've used up the money for a piece of A4 sized certificate called degree. I believe education is utmost important but it doesn't guarantee you a good fat salary. Window washers earn a quarter million a year, Pilot earns 180K nett bring home income per annum, coal miners earn 6 figure a year, golf ball divers earn 5 figure salary a month. Does this make your A4 size degree look merely a piece of junk? No, it is a passport nowadays, while they earn that much salary they have to put their hardwork in and one day when they stop working they stop earning. Therefore studying gives you that little advantage of working your brains to earn passive income, for eg: a business. It is nowadays a pre-requisite to go up the corporate ladder. There are alot cases of drop out becoming tycoons but when they become tycoons they still hire scholars to work for them. Why? Not every drop out gets to hit the jackpot. So while I was thinking I studied too much and wasted too much time, now I've changed my view and glad that I had my passport to be in the corporate world, besides money there is alot of things that could make you happy, your family, your loved ones and for some their pets. Happy studying and paying debts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment