Drama


So my life is like a drama, everytime I update something regarding my personal love life I get private messages which are always encouraging. Lately I picked up my phone and called the familiar number I dialed long ago. As usual a casual conversation and a quick conversation. We became like literally Hi and Bye friends. Ultimately the broke up was due to dull feelings however I've always been a sucker when it comes to her. Knowing the fact that nothing can be changed months after the break up, I've got myself back and the single life now was tremendously good. I've always remind myself not to get into any relationship yet and enjoy the fun first. Unfortunately reality and thoughts are two different thing. I just hope I will not make any silly moves that could result in tears. I want you back!

-The most precious possession tht ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment