Passing by

I was out the whole day last night passing by the same roads over and over again. I traveled to One-U to get my jeans altered then head home. Took a quick shower, got my car keys and I'm out again to church to dismantle SoC. I thought dismantling is easy but it isn't at all as we have less people helping compare to setting up. Seeing the hard work of us being tear down into pieces was really heartbreaking. Then I rush home like a wind to had dinner with my wonderful family. Its a Loh family thing that we should try our best to be home for dinner. Then I was out again but this time as a driver because I need to give T's daddy a ride to KL Sentral. Then thanks to T I had a wonderful Korean BBQ dinner(*my second dinner in a day). Then here came Ms.Jessie which is T's mate to accompany me so that I won't be the only light bulb. We head to Starbucks and I burned my vouchers for Doug's b'day. May he stay young and have a smooth sailing future. We wrap the night after Starbucks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment