Pantai Kerachut Part 2

So I took off my tracking shoes and went barefoot on the sun baked sand, it was literally cooking my feet, I was jumping like an idiot. Just a glimpse to show you how private the beach is:

No one else but us.

Then we headed to the turtle preservation centre to check out those tiny one week old turtles. No touching them or taking pictures of them with flash as it will blind them. However when those hamsup workers were busy talking to our lady friends me and kel took the opportunity to grab those little rascals and played with them while non of them were watching.

After lingering under the shades we had a quick bite and walk to the Jeti which stretches straight into the sea, on the Jeti you could see cornet fish and Jellos floating freely. If you are lucky you could see Dolphins in a group of 70-80 but we ain't that lucky.


View from the Jeti looking back at the beach.

After wasting some time at the Jeti, me and Kel head to the beach as planned and ignored the Jellos. We had so much fun that we even under the bridge where the river connects to the sea. Its a dangerous place to hang out as the current is strong and sometimes the sea water backflows. So we were in the water having so much fun until Kel shouted in pain and rushed out of the waters and he is right beside me so I dashed out too. Kel's hand was molested by Jellos and we went looking for help. Applied some vinegar moments later he is all fit again but we had no balls to test the waters again. Lesson learned never go intrude jellos territory. To be continue...

0 comments:

Post a Comment