ICE-MAN

I still remember I use to watch these Marvel comics back when I was young. I admired Ice-man the most. Now I'm closing to my mid 20's I still enjoy showering in freezing ice cold water in the morning. Its gives you that fear at first but after the shower I get all refreshed. My office is literally like a fridge. I'm not sure whether its just me or what but my hands and feet would be ice cold when I'm in cold environment. This could last till I reach home after work. So what happen was last night this lady who accidentally grab my hand in the monorail thought I was some walking corpse. Maybe cause she didn't how cold my office was. I use to put my freezing cold hands on my ex's thigh and she hates it very much. Oh well those were the days where you just can't think of anything better to do. Be random for a day and see your partner's reaction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment