Sunday to Monday

Its such a big transition from weekend back to the day where you start doing the same thing for five days. I was privileged enough to have a wonderful dinner with Aunty Daphne last night. She'll be heading back to Oz this Tuesday. After that we had a session of basketball because Dwagon is leaving to Sg then back to Oz as well. This week I'm going to rest early so that I could be strong enough to do some moving back in my old hut in semenyih. I'll need to move the dining table, mahjong table and a coffee table away from the house. I hope it serve those people using it well. It felt like charity as the items were used and I've to go collect it and most probably thank them who look after it for me. I won't need to write much on my blog this week as I've already drafted out predicting what will happen this week. I've made some major decisions in life lately and I'll see how it turns out, its never to late to pause and rearrange my goals. After all we all change in time.

I was so dedicated to my work lately that I totally forget to prepare my DIY materials and I won't be able to do it this coming week as well due to the scheduled furniture moving. On Sunday I also manage to witness the installation of my cell leader. Its almost 9am and as a model employee / model boyfriend / or whatever role models I shall get back to work. Do stay tuned as I might want to phase out from blogging soon. *this is subject to change*

0 comments:

Post a Comment