Excuse for now

So once in awhile I still talk about my ex with people whom pop the question(s). I really couldn't answer much of the questions because I myself was a in blind state back then. It happened so quickly that I couldn't do much about it. Trust issues is probably the catalyst to speed up the breaking long long ago. I always give myself some room to breathe by convincing myself that she is probably just too young and not ready to settle down, so it won't sound as if it was done intentionally. I guess it will still be the same excuse at least for now. When all these excessive baggages is being put down then I'll be all good to party.

"Anyone who can be trusted in little matters can also be trusted in important matters. But anyone who is dishonest in little matters will be dishonest in important matters." Luke 16:10

0 comments:

Post a Comment