Pantai Kerachut Part 3

The clear blue sky at the beach is just perfect for a sun bath. The Jeti is a very nice place to chill because there is a hut right at one end. Just look at it from the pics. If only you are with your loved ones it would be a romantic getaway.

The next funny thing that happened was me and kel showered in this open shower together. It is just like those open gym shower you see in the west. The fact that we are best friends makes it awkward to go all naked infront of each other. Oh well the good thing is I managed to prove the rumours correct that Kelsen has a HUGE package. So I'm just going to pollute my blog with an ugly pic of me and Kel as a finishing. For more pics you can actually check out my facebook.

With this I end my wet journey, I'll update more on the dry part later on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment